Monday, June 20, 2005

My Life

I was born in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I lived in Athol, Idaho until some time in kindergarten. Then we moved into the country (still in Athol). After kindergarten we moved into Post Falls, Idaho.

My parents devorced around the end of first grade. Then I lived with my dad and his girlfriend. Then my mom left for Colorado. I went with her, and while I was there Dad moved into were Mum was living before. Then dad moved into Apt. in Post Falls. Mom moved in Post Falls, also. So I could visit more often.

Around this time im in 3rd grade. In school I switched classes and afterwards moved into Wa.. Then mom moved there too, but on the other side. Sometime in 4th grade mom moved to Hawaii. I live with her and Doyle in the summer and on breaks. I'm thinking about staying in Hawaii with Mom, either this time or next time. Curently I finished 5th grade and am going to go to 6th.

Thanks for reading!!